Canines with kidney trouble need special food, and Forza10 Nutraceutic Actiwet Renal Support Canned Dog Food can help them get the proper nutrition for optimal health. It has low levels of protein, phosphorous and sodium, which vets recommend for pups with kidney disease and certain cardiac issues. It’s made with a mix of therapeutic plants and fruit extracts including cranberry, clover and dandelion for added urinary tract support, and 100% Icelandic salmon and lamb make it easy to digest and process.
- Low levels of protein, phosphorous and sodium make this an ideal choice for adult dogs with renal conditions and/or heart problems. Older pets often suffer from both.
- Made without potential allergens like corn, wheat, soy, by-product meals, GMOs or artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Allergies can exacerbate or even cause chronic health issues.
- Dandelion, cranberries, and clover help support a healthy urinary system so compromised kidneys don’t have to work as hard.
- Vets recommend extra dietary water for pups with renal failure, so this high-moisture wet food is a great choice.
- Made in Iceland with 100% Icelandic salmon and lamb.
Water Sufficient For Processing, Salmon, Chicken Liver, Lamb, Rice, Minerals (Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodine), Starch, Cassia Gum, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum, Vitamins (Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid), Taurine, Vegetable Oil, Dried Dandelion Root Extract, Dried Clover Extract, Cranberries.