Help protect your furry friend from parasitic pests and the potentially harmful diseases they can transmit with Advantage II Flea Treatment. This highly-effective, veterinarian-recommended treatment is specifically formulated to kill all life stages of fleas on contact with no painful biting required. With three-way protection that kills the eggs, larvae and adults, it breaks the flea life-cycle to help prevent re-infestation of your pet and your home. The waterproof formula continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing; for use on kittens and cats 8 weeks or older and weighing between 5 and 9 pounds.
- Veterinarian-recommended treatment kills fleas cats 8 weeks or older and weighing 5-9 pounds.
- Begins working within 12 hours to kill fleas on contact.
- Kills eggs, larvae and adult fleas to break the life-cycle and help prevent re-infestation.
- Waterproof formula continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing.
- Convenient, monthly topical application contains imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen;
For use only on cats 8 weeks or older and weighing 5 - 9 lbs. Keep out of reach of children. Always read the entire product label before using this product.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.