It starts with 100% pure kiln dried pine that is then processed into pellets. These premium pellets are sterile and free from any bacteria or pathogens. They are free of silica dust and will not stick to the fur or feet of your cat so you will not have any messy tracks throughout your home .Environmentally Friendly, Feline Fresh premium pine pellets are made from 100% pure pine, non-toxic and completely safe for all pets and people, even if ingested. When you change your litter box you can dispose of the used litter (solid waste removed) into your compost pile or use it as mulch in the garden. Planet Wise Products utilizes 100% pine that is a natural by-product of the lumber industry.
• Absorbs 4 Times More Odor-Causing Liquid
• No Dust, No Tracking
• Flushable, Scoopable, & Biodegradeable
• Safe, All Natural 100% Pure Pine Pellets
• No Chemicals or Additives
• Feline Fresh Natural Pine Cat Litter utilizes a natural by-product of the lumber industry, Southern Pine, and pelletizes the product for maximum performance
• They process the pellets so they are completely clean, sterile, dust free and healthy
• No tracking or sticking to your cat's fur or feet
• Compact pellets are economical, making this a great value!
• Long lasting in the box
• Veterinarian approved for post surgery care PLUS It's environmentally friendly!
• Feline Fresh is safe and healthy for cats and kittens, safe to have in the home, and on this planet
• Remember those days you carried heavy bags, boxes and jugs home from the store? Scooping big, heavy clumps out of the litter pans? Now you can enjoy the convenience of Feline Fresh. The premium pine pellets used in Feline Fresh are compact and efficient. To fill a small litter box with one inch of product you only need 3 1/2 pounds AND that will last 2 weeks!
• Premium Pine Pellets
How To use
To properly introduce your cat to Feline Fresh natural pine cat litter, pour the required one inch of litter into the pan and cover with one to two inches of the brand you are currently using. Do not stir the litter box. Repeat this process if necessary when you change the litter again, reducing the amount of the other brand until your cat accepts Feline Fresh completely. If more than one cat uses the litter box, don't add extra Feline Fresh, simply change the litter box more often. Scoop out and flush solid waste daily. Stir litter box to rejuvenate and redistribute the fresh pine scent of Feline Fresh. Clean and refill litter box when all pine pellets have dissolved. Feline Fresh can be discarded into the compost pile or used as mulch.